JCOM Bank Internet Banking
JCOM Bank Internet Banking facility that caters to your banking needs 24 X 7 from the comfort of your home or office.
A click away and user id+password submission away, it is the most accessible window to your bank account, where you can view your bank balance, FD status, manage multiple accounts while also being able to transfer funds virtually, request for issuance of cheque books, liquidate FDs created online, pay your utility bills, among several other features.
How to register for JCOM Bank Internet Banking
- Download appropriate internet banking form from the Home Page – Click the Link under “Download Application Form” to download form for RETAIL Users / CORPORATE Users
- You can also get it from Branch.
- Retail.- All Individual account holders should use the RETAIL form
- Corporate – All non-individuals i.e. companies, partnership firms, HUFs, Sole proprietors should use CORPORATE form
- The form should be duly filled in, signed by all signatories i.e. all joint account holders in case of a joint account, all partners in case of a partnership firm etc.
- The form should be submitted through the base branch where the customer is maintaining the account for processing.
- Customer will get the User Id by post at the communication address as well as to registered email id.
- Passwords should be collected from JCOM Bank Branch where the application was submitted against acknowledgement.
- Login to the website using the user id and password.